Testa Construction is a full service general contracting firm based in Rochester, New York. Fully insured and bonded we run a multifaceted operation in commercial, municipal, industrial and residential construction. Our firm has the extensive expertise to manage and construct your building from the ground up or renovate your existing structure, giving it new life.
In addition, Testa Construction has the capacity to provide design build services of the highest quality. We are committed on every project to please our customers and develop lasting relationships. Whether publicly funded or privately developed, Testa Construction will ensure that your project is completed on time and within budget. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, we stake our reputation on it.
Projects Currently Under Construction
- Sodus Community Library
- Wyoming Correction Facility
- Town of Greece Public Library
- Genesee Country Museum – Wehle Gallery
- Rochester Housing Authority (Multiple Sites)
- SUNY Oswego
- Canandaigua School District
- New York Trailways Interim Station
- Extended Medical Services of Henrietta